Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Smoked Salmon Recipe
Breakfast has never been as healthy and tasty as Flora's scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. Starting your day off with this type of meal is a solid step towards a balanced lifestyle and heart healthy diet.
- Cooking time
- Prep time10 minutes
- 2 portions
- 2 slices smoked salmon about 35 g each
- 4 tsp Flora ProActiv buttery spread
- 4 eggs
- 400 grams fresh spinach
- 500 grams new potatoes peeled
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- extra: double boiler or bowl over a pan with boiling water
|Energy (kcal)||441 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1847 kJ|
|Protein (g)||25.5 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||35.6 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||27.9 g|
|Sugar (g)||3.2 g|
|Fibre (g)||7.7 g|
|Fat (g)||22.7 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||5.7 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||15.4 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||9.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||5.7 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||436 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||466 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.16 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||14495 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||57.5 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||229 mg|
|Iron (mg)||7.10 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1765 mg|
- Cut 1 slice of salmon into small pieces. Place into a small bowl and mix with the Flora pro.activ and black pepper to taste. Halve the other slice of salmon.
- Peel the potatoes and cook them for about 10 minutes in boiling water until they are done.
- Meanwhile, heat a large saucepan with a heavy bottom and pour in the oil. Beat the eggs, season with black pepper and pour them into the saucepan.
- Cook over a low heat, stirring all the time, until almost set. Add ¼ of the spinach and keep stirring until it has wilted. Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the salmon mixture and adjust the seasoning. Set aside and keep warm.
- Quickly stir-fry the remaining spinach in a frying pan until wilted.
- Place the halved salmon slices on 2 plates, spoon the scrambled eggs on top and serve immediately. Serve with the boiled potatoes and extra spinach on the side.