Prosciutto, Chilli and Rocket Linguine
Yummy linguine with a little spice, prosciutto and rocket
- Cooking time15 minutes
- Prep time15 minutes
- 4 portions
- 375 grams linguine
- 4 thinly sliced prosciutto
- 20 grams Flora ProActiv buttery spread
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 spring onions trimmed and sliced
- 2 small red chillies sliced
- 2 tbsp no-salt-added tomato paste
- 3 large tomatoes sliced
- 1 1/2 cups baby rocket
|Energy (kcal)||483 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||2022 kJ|
|Protein (g)||22.5 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||79.4 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||73.8 g|
|Sugar (g)||8.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||5.6 g|
|Fat (g)||7.6 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||2.2 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||3.2 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||1.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||2.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||21 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||623 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.55 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||1722 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||36.1 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||59 mg|
|Iron (mg)||4.15 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||706 mg|
- Cook linguine according to pack directions without using salt and drain.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and cook prosciutto until crisp. Set aside.
- Add Flora pro-activ to the pan, stir in the garlic and onion and cook until soft. Add chilli and tomato paste and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the tomatoes and cook until hot. Add cooked linguine and stir until hot. Remove from the heat and stir in the rocket.
- Serve into individual bowls. Break up prosciutto into smaller pieces and place over linguini.
Add extra tomatoes for a juicier sauce.