Oven Baked Salmon With a Dill Glaze Recipe
Oven baked salmon with a dill glaze is a reduced fat meal option made for a balanced diet. This recipe will feel you up while providing the energy you need to keep up with an active healthy lifestyle
- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- 2 portions
- 3 fresh dill sprigs
- 3 fresh parsley sprigs
- 3 fresh chives sprigs
- 1 tsp French mustard
- 4 tsp Flora ProActiv buttery spread
- 2 thick salmon fillets 150 g each skin on
- 1 lemon
- extra shallow oven dish greased with Flora ProActiv and lid or tinfoil to cover the dish
|Energy (kcal)||282 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1179 kJ|
|Protein (g)||36.4 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||1.7 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.6 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.8 g|
|Fat (g)||13.5 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||2.6 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||8.2 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||4.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||3.9 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||81 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||161 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.40 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||809 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||15.6 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||27 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.98 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||696 mg|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Finely chop the dill, parsley and chives. Place them in a bowl, add the mustard and Flora pro.activ and mash with a fork. Season with black pepper.
- Place the salmon, skin down, into the oven dish. Squeeze over the lemon. Cover the dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes (thicker pieces of salmon may take a few minutes longer).
- Remove the dish from the oven. Spread the dill glaze over the salmon. Cover and leave for 2 minutes.
- Serve the glazed salmon on 2 plates immediately.