Muesli Crisp Slice
Great for breakfast on the go
- Cooking time20 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- 20 portions
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 100 grams Flora ProActiv buttery spread
- 2 cups natural swish style muesli
- 2 wheat breakfast biscuits crushed
|Energy (kcal)||130 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||543 kJ|
|Protein (g)||2.4 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||24.2 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||22.4 g|
|Sugar (g)||12.4 g|
|Fibre (g)||1.8 g|
|Fat (g)||4.2 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.8 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||3.2 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||1.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||1.7 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||63 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.16 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||315 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||4 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.21 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||128 mg|
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Line a 28 x 18cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Place brown sugar, golden syrup and Flora pro-activ in a saucepan over a low heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Place muesli and crushed biscuits in a mixing bowl. Add the cooled melted mixture and mix well. Empty the mixture into the prepared tin and press down evenly and firmly.
- Bake for 15 minutes before turning the tin around. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in tin before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
Add some sultanas for some extra taste.