Eggplant Spinach Wrap
Great cholesterol lowering side dish recipe to accompany any meal.
- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- 4 portions
- 20 grams Flora ProActiv buttery spread
- 1 small eggplant trimmed and sliced
- 20 ml sunflower oil
- 1 small red capsicum sliced
- 4 tbsp low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp dukkah
- 2 spinach and herb wraps 71g each
|Energy (kcal)||223 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||931 kJ|
|Protein (g)||5.1 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||24.8 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||20.6 g|
|Sugar (g)||7.1 g|
|Fibre (g)||4.2 g|
|Fat (g)||11.7 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||2.7 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||6.8 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||3.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||2.8 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||1 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||342 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.86 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||683 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||21.3 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||46 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.27 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||266 mg|
- Melt Flora pro-activ in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook eggplant slices in batches for 2-3 minutes until golden brown, set aside.
- Add oil to the pan, add the capsicum and cook stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Return eggplant to the pan and cook stirring, 2-3 minutes or until soft. Cool.
- Mix the yoghurt and dukkah in a small bowl.
- Place eggplant and capsicum down the centre of each wrap and drizzle over the dukkah yoghurt. Roll the wraps up tightly. Cut as desired and serve.
Wrap the rolls in baking paper if eating on the run.