Spicy green olive tapenade
This homemade tapenade tastes so much better than shop-bought. It is ready in no time and is delicious as a dip with raw vegetables or as a topping on wholemeal toast.
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 80 grams Flora ProActiv Light
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 green pepper
- 200 grams pitted olives
- Tabasco sauce
|Energy (kcal)||136 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||541 kJ|
|Protein (g)||1.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||3.5 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||2.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||1.8 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.9 g|
|Fat (g)||12.6 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||2.5 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||6.3 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||5.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.7 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||784 mg|
|Salt (g)||2.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||299 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||20.1 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||31 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.36 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||70 mg|
- Peel the garlic cloves and chop finely.
- Halve the pepper, remove the seeds and cut into strips.
- Place the garlic, pepper and olives in the blender and chop finely.
- Add the Flora ProActiv and mix everything to a smooth tapenade.
- Season the tapenade with a few drops of tabasco and black pepper.
- Serve your tapenade as a dip with your favourite appetisers.