Oatmeal Pancakes with Banana
Do you also love pancakes? The use of oats and bananas in this recipe add a delicious twist and these pancakes are a fantastic weekend breakfast treat providing one of your 5 a day
- Cooking time30 minutes
- Prep time5 minutes
- Servings2 portions
- 15 grams Flora buttery spread melted
- 20 grams Flora ProActiv Light
- 75 grams oats
- 100 millilitre semi-skimmed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 bananas
- handful walnuts
|Energy (kcal)||483 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||2017 kJ|
|Protein (g)||13.3 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||45.4 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||43.7 g|
|Sugar (g)||20.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||5.0 g|
|Fat (g)||25.6 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||3.2 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||9.7 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||4.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||5.7 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||112 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||66 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.16 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||569 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||6.7 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||106 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.61 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||563 mg|
- Mix the oats, the milk, the egg and 1 banana into a smooth batter with a hand blender.
- Heat the Flora Buttery in a pan and make about 3 small, thick pancakes. Bake them on both sides for about 3 minutes. Repeat until you run out of batter.
- Brush each pancake with some Flora ProActiv Light spread.
- Slice the remaining banana and chop the walnuts.
- Make 2 equal towers of the pancakes and finish the top pancake with banana and walnuts. Serve.
- Would you like it a bit sweeter? Then pour a little bit of honey over the pancakes.