Chilli crab spaghetti
A seafood pasta with rich oceanic flavours, crab spaghetti is a favourite of food lovers the world over. Simple to make and delicious to eat.
- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time15 minutes
- Servings2 portions
- 30 gram Flora ProActiv Light
- 250 gram wholewheat spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli deseeded finely chopped
- 1/2 fresh lemon zest and juice
- small handful fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 150 gram crabmeat
|Energy (kcal)||642 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||2699 kJ|
|Protein (g)||32.1 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||95.3 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||82.3 g|
|Sugar (g)||5.4 g|
|Fibre (g)||15.3 g|
|Fat (g)||17.1 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||3.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||6.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||5.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||1.6 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||73 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||309 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.80 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||368 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||22.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||128 mg|
|Iron (mg)||5.28 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||516 mg|
- Cook the spaghetti according to pack directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and gently sauté the garlic and chilli until soft.
- Drain the pasta when cooked and toss together with the garlic-chilli mix, Flora ProActiv, lemon and parsley.
- Place in serving bowls and top with the crabmeat.