Aubergine rolls with Parmesan cheese and pine nuts
These savoury Italian aubergine rolls are great party food or as a tasty starter. And they can be ready in no time!
- Cooking time20 minutes
- Prep time15 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 50 grams Flora ProActiv Light
- 1 aubergine
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
|Energy (kcal)||136 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||561 kJ|
|Protein (g)||3.4 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||7.1 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||2.5 g|
|Sugar (g)||2.2 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.9 g|
|Fat (g)||11.8 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||2.7 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||3.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||1.1 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||5 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||122 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.46 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||89 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||2.5 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||100 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.47 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||277 mg|
- Slice the aubergine lengthways and halve it lengthways again. Sprinkle the slices with a little salt and leave them for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse the slices off with cold water and pat dry well. Grill them with the olive oil in a griddle pan or under a hot grill until nicely brown. Coarsely chop the pine nuts and toast them in a dry pan until golden brown.
- In a bowl, stir the Flora ProActiv and mix in the pine nuts, Parmesan cheese and herbs. Add black pepper to taste.
- Brush the aubergine slices with the mixture and roll them up. Secure them with a cocktail stick.